08 GPON ports, 4 gigabit SFP ports, 4 gigabit combo ports, and 4 10G SFP+ ports.
BDCOM GP3600 complies with ITU-T G.984/G.988 and meets requirements about GPON OLT in Network Access Technical Requirements. It fully supports CTC2.0, automatic discovery and cooperation with ONUs of different manufacturers. It supports the Asymmetric uplink 1.25Gbps/downlink 2.5Gbps PON transmission rate, efficient bandwidth usage and Ethernet services, helping carriers to provide reliable services to their users. Its coupling ratio ups to 1:128, and its support of different hybrid ONU networks minimize the carrier’s investment. BDCOM GP3600, based on the edge-cutting technologies, is strong in functions. A few of its functions such as QoS guarantee, SLA and DBA can be easily listed out.
• GPON: Abiding by ITU-T G.984/G.988, BDCOM GP3600 series OLTmeets relevant requirements of GPON OLT regulated in Network Access Technical Requirementsand China Telecom GPON Technical Requirements-CTC2.0;
• System Capacity: GP3600 series supports maximum 08GPON ports.
• Uplink Interface: GP3600 series with 4 gigabit SFP ports, 4 gigabit combo ports, and 4 10G SFP+ ports.
• Dimensions: 1U, occupies a small space.
• Environmental Protection: low power consumption and low operating cost.
• Bus Optical Fiber Protection: the link can be automatically switched when trouble occurs in the optical fiber;
• Power Characteristics: supports dual-AC, dual-DC and AC/DC power supply. The power supply supports modularized design, hot-swap and EMC-3 standard. It well adapts to the environment.
Maximum coupling ratio:1:128
MAC table capacity: 64K
The transmission rate with downlink 2.5Gbps/uplink 1.25Gbps
Class B+ and Class C+ GPON module
Security: ONU authentication mechanism
IEEE 802.1D, Spanning Tree
IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN
IEEE 802.1w, RSTP
IEEE 802.3ad physical link static/dynamic aggregation (LACP)
Ethernet – II
Backpressure flow control (half duplex)
IEEE 802.3x flow control (full duplex)
IEEE 802.1p, CoS
WRR, SP and FIFO queue schedule
Limiting the uplink/downlink rate based on each ONU
DBA and SLA
QinQ and flexible QinQ
Unidirectional Link Detection (UDLD)
Hot swap of the GPON optical module
Optical path protection of GPON (type B/C, hand-in-hand)
Abnormal luminescence ONU detection such as long luminescence
Limiting the maximum number of users on each port
Packet storm control
Flow-based ACL access control function
Transmission data encryption on the PON interface
Various management modes such as CLI, SNMP and telnet
Conducting software upgrade through TFTP/FTP
Input voltage: AC90～240V, DC 36 ~ 72V
dual-power input, DC/AC power supply and hot-swap