GPON ONU with 1 ports fixed 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 interface
TELESYSTEM TS-1GP1G is a new generation smart ONU with port 10/100/1000Mbps ports for integrated multi-service networks. It is complied with the international standard ITU-T G.9844/988 and PRC Communication Industry Standard GPON ONU in Access Technology Requirements.
· Excellent Access Capacity: It supports the PON transmission rate of downlink 2.5Gbp/ uplink 1.25Gbps. Connected with TELESYSTEM OLTs, it can realize 1:128 splitting ratio. The covering radius of the network can reach to 20km.
· Secure Service Carrying Ability: For ensuring the secure service carrying ability of ONU, TELESYSTEM has developed techniques including VLAN, STP, port isolation, ACL, QoS and Broadcast Storm Control.
· High Service Control Capability: It supports DBA and Rate-Limit. It supports advanced dynamic bandwidth distribution and accurate bandwidth limit, which enables users to share 2.5Gbps bandwidth resource appropriately. It also supports QOS function, which guarantees a reliable service quality and service priority.
· Rich OMCI Functions: It supports the standard OMCI defined by ITU-T, including configuration, alarm, performance monitoring, fault isolation and security management, and it also supports private OMIC defined by TELESYSTEM.
· Complete Interaction Capacity: It is complied with ITU-T G.984/988 and relevant requirements for PRC Community Industry Standard GEPON ONU in Access Technology Requirements.
· Advanced Energy-saving Technique: It supports the “GreenTouch” architecture and “Smart@CHIP”.
downlink 2.5Gbps / uplink 1.25Gbps
The network covering radius: 20km
Type of the optical interface: SC/UPC
Hi-sensible optical receiver: -27dBm
Radiation power: 0.5 ~5dBm
Security: ONU authentication mechanism
PRC Community Industry Standard GEPON ONU in Access Technology Requirements
IEEE 802.1D, Spanning Tree
IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN
IEEE 802.1w, RSTP
Supports 64 VLANs (1~4094)
Port based VLAN
IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
CTC2.0 defined VLAN
CTC defined dynamic multicast
Backpressure flow control (half duplex)
IEEE 802.3x flow control (full duplex)
Head Of Line (HOL) mechanism
IEEE 802.1p, CoS
four priority queues on each port
WR, SP and FIFO
Limitation to the number of MAC addresses on the port
Port storm control
CLI, Web, SNMP and TELNET
Software upgrade through TFTP and WEB
Local syslog or server syslog
130 x 100 x 28
Installation: plug and play
Supports long-time use (For instance, 24 hours);
The device running hot will not affect its performance or cause it break down.
Operating environment: 0℃～45℃; 10%～85% non-condensation
Storage environment: -40℃～80℃; 5%～95% non-condensation