CONVERTISSEUR Fast Ethernet 10/100 RJ45 – Fiber MM/SM, this product supports IEEE802.3UI100Base-Tx/Fx protocol, as well as full duplex and half duplex mode, this Datasheet is for 100M transceiver.
The transmission media adopts CAT5 twisted-pair with typical length of 100 meter. It features the function of automatically identifying the through line and cross wire
SC/ST fiber interface is of duplex mode type, including two interfaces, namely TX and RX. When the two sets of optical transceiver are interfaced or connected to switch with fiber interface, the fiber is in cross connection, namely “TX-RX", “RX-TX" (direct butting for single optical fiber).
The network device (work station, hub or switch) with RJ-45 interface is connected to RJ-45 jack of optical transceiver through twisted-pair. And the multi/single mode fiber is connected to SC/ST fiber interface of the optical transceiver. Then switch on. The corresponding LED is on for correct connection.
1. In conformity to IEEE 802.3 10 Base-T standard.
In conformity to IEEE 802.3u 100 Base-TX/FX standard.
2. Max. 2M buffer memory built in chip.
3. Back pressure flow control for full duplex IEEE802.3 X and half duplex.
4. Automatic identification of MDI/MDI-X cross line.
5. High-performance1.4Gbps memory bandwidth.
6. In conformity to safety code of FCC and 15 CLASS A and CE MARK.
Optical wavelength (nm)
-19 ~ -14
-14 ~ -7